Tags: balls, cold, cough, coughing, drugs, fever, flu, health, kids, mall, medications, purple, ton, type, working
coughing up purple balls
i have never had this type of cold/flu/whatever before. i probably got it from working in the mall, where there's a ton of little kids. i am pretty scared, because my throat hurts so bad i can barely talk or swallow, and since last night i've been coughing up mucus with blood in it. i've been taking sudafed, advil, and halls, but none seem to help. it also seems like both of my ears are on the way to getting infected. does anybody know what this could be, and if it'll pass w/o medical attention?
Leave a comment...
- 5 Comments
- well since your coughing up blood (even if it is just in the mucus) I'd be calling your doc to get in.#1; Sat, 15 Dec 2007 16:06:00 GMT
- Hi. Hope by now you are feeling better.
I would go see a doctor about your throat.
There are alot of things going around this season and its better to be safe than sorry.
Palomeno18#2; Sat, 15 Dec 2007 16:07:00 GMT
- just wanted to reinforce what has been already been said. their is a condition called epiglotitis (you mentioned difficulty swallowing) that could close up your throat and could be fatal.
you need to be treated.
bruce#3; Sat, 15 Dec 2007 16:08:00 GMT
- i think it's better. it doesn't hurt that much anymore. maybe the blood was from irritation of some sort.#4; Sat, 15 Dec 2007 16:10:00 GMT
- hey yeah u better see your doctor#5; Sat, 15 Dec 2007 16:11:00 GMT